International Awards In Canada From Frank Holmes
Huron Western University is granting an excellent opportunity through the Frank Holmes Academic Athlete international awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award is open to international candidates to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at HWU. The students will receive an amount per year for the duration of their study.
Huron University College is an affiliated University College of the University of Western Ontario in London. It is one of the top public universities in both UK and Canada and is ranked 170th in QS Global World Rankings 2022. Their mission is to provide a university education of the highest standards through its undergraduate degree programs in the Arts, Social Science, and Theology and its graduate and professional degree programs.
Why choose to study at Huron Western University? Huron Western University is a unique post-secondary institute in Canada. They provide the best possible education through one-on-one mentorship provided by world-renowned professors, who take the time to understand how they can support your life’s ambitions. Their small class sizes also enable these types of environments by ensuring the faculty members are able to concentrate on each individual student – and nurture their unique gifts.
Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: Huron Western University
Course Level: Undergraduate
Number of Awards: 2
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any full time undergraduate programme taught at HWU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be full-time Huron students who are registered on a Western Varsity Athletic team.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are requested to apply through the Ontario Universities Application Centre.
- Applicants need to fill this form and mails it firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- IB Diploma
- 12th certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have achieved a Grade 12 final average of 80.0% or better; and be registered on a university-level, intercollegiate athletic team at Western University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 83
- TOEFL(PBT) – 500
- MELAB – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAEL – 60
- PTE Academic – 58
- Cambridge C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency – 176
- DuoLingo – 115
- CanTEST – 4.0
The selected applicants will receive up to $4,500 per year by the Huron Western University to cover the tuition fee of the full time programme.